Turkey is a country of variety sitting on the Mediterranean coastline. Turkey contains the rich historical remains that remind us of the empires that ruled the country through the centuries. If you want to have a glance of the spectacular landscape and get the essence of the rich historical remnants, you should visit Turkey in your coming vacation. Not only the leisure tourists but also the business travellers come here for business purposes. Whether you want to visit the country on vacation or for business purposes, you can approach us at Air Charter Turkey for hotel booking. Our team will help you book the right room in a hotel suiting your preference and budget.
Most of the hotels in Turkey are registered with the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. This indicates that all these hotels abide by the standards set by the Ministry of Tourism. According to the Ministry of Tourism Turkey, the hotels should offer specific services and facilities depending on the class they belong to. A few hotels are registered with the Turkish municipal authorities and they need to maintain the standards set by the local authorities who visit the hotels from time to time to make sure that they are abiding by the rules and regulations.
Reach out to our team at Air Charter Turkey to reserve the luxury hotels at affordable rates.
Turkish Hotels That You Can Book Through Us
Turkey is a home to a number of hotels. Most of them provide excellent facilities. No matter how much your budget is, you will be able to reserve accommodation facilities suiting your affordability. Following the facilities that different types of hotels in Turkey provide their guests:
- One Star Hotels: One-star hotels provide you with the cheapest accommodation facilities in Turkey. If you have a limited budget, you can approach the Air Charter Turkey team to help you book a room in a one-star Turkish hotel. In most the one-star hotels, you will find an on-site restaurant typically serving breakfast. The breakfast served in these hotels are usually simple and not something grand like the four or five-star hotels. As far as entertainment facilities are concerned, the choice is limited in a one-star Turkish hotel.
The bathrooms in the one-star hotels typically have Roman shower. So, those booking a room in these hotels cannot enjoy the luxury of taking a refreshing shower in an enclosed bathtub.
- Two Star Hotels: Two-star Turkish hotels also provide the basic facilities that you need in your daily life. These hotels usually have an on-site restaurant that is a bit larger compared to the ones found in the one-star hotels. Most of the two-star hotels offer breakfast that is really sumptuous. Many two-star hotels in Turkey provide lunch and dinner. Many of these hotels have swimming pools.
The two-star hotels have basic rooms with an on-suite bathroom. The rooms are usually air-conditioned and you can enjoy excellent room services. Rooms are cleaned on a regular basis and the bed linens are changed once or twice a week.
- Three-Star Hotels: If you have moderate budget, you can consider booking rooms at a three-star hotel. There are many three-star hotels in Turkey that provide four-star services. The three-star hotels usually have internet connection in its rooms. Other services offered in these Turkish hotels include laundry services, and dry cleaning services. They usually offer concierge services assisting you to know about the prime attractions of the region and make tour reservations.
The on-site restaurants in these hotels usually serve breakfast, lunch as well as dinner. You can taste the Turkish cuisines as well as try out some international dishes in these restaurants. In these hotels, you will have more options to choose from for leisure and entertainment than the one or two star establishments. They usually have a games room, gym facilities, a larger pool, spa, and kid’s room.
The three star hotel rooms are comparatively bigger than the ones in the one and two-star hotels. The rooms are all air-conditioned and furnished with cable television, a small fridge, a radio and sometimes a mini bar. Rooms are cleansed on a regular basis.
- Four Star Hotels: The room facilities offered in the four-star Turkish hotels are a bit better than that offered in the three-star hotels. The four-star hotels have elaborately designed rooms with a range of facilities to help you enjoy your stay at these hotels to the fullest. Some of the extra services offered by these hotels include laundry, dry cleaning, baby sitting, ironing and currency exchange services.
The restaurants in these hotels are larger than the ones in the lower grade hotels. Many of these restaurants offer full-fledged buffet spoil you for choice.
You can expect onsite gift shops, sauna, massage parlour, gym and swimming pools. The for-star hotels in Turkey offer high-standard facilities for competitive rates.
- Five Star Hotels: If you have the ability splurge, you should always book rooms in a five-star hotel. The services offered in these hotels are no doubt fantastic. The rooms are grandly decorated and equipped with state-of-the-art amenities. Room service in these Turkish hotels are excellent. You will definitely appreciate the luxury and comfort provided by these hotels.
The five-star hotels in Turkey are usually owned and administered by the globally-acclaimed hotel chains. The reception areas are usually open for all the 24 hours. The reception staffs usually have the ability to speak in multiple languages, specifically English and Turkish.
The on-site restaurants in the Turkish five-star hotels serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can try out different dishes that are prepared to cater to the various international taste buds. You can also taste some of the popular Turkish cuisines that will surely satiate you. If you want to enjoy drinking, you can visit the grand on-site bars.
There is no dearth of entertainment facilities in Turkey’s five-star hotels. From swimming pools to fitness centres, you will find everything within the hotel premises.
Why Choose Our Hotel Booking Services?
Here are the reasons behind why you should approach Air Charter Turkey and avail our hotel booking services:
- Timely Response: Our customer support team is extremely prompt and they will entertain your calls to provide you with timely services.
- We are Expertise: We have been in the industry for many years and have helped many tourists and businessmen visiting Turkey to book hotels according to their choice and budget.
- One-call efficiency: With our services, you can make or update hotel bookings with just one phone call.
Give us a call to avail our hotel booking services. We are just a phone call away from you. We will do our best to help you book the most rooms in the best hotels for affordable rates.
Turkey is a country of variety sitting on the Mediterranean coastline. Turkey contains the rich historical remains that remind us of the empires that ruled the country through the centuries.
We provide limousine transportation services in and around Istanbul and other big cities of Turkey. If you are looking for first-class transportation with a friendly and professional touch, our…
Passengers’ safety being our prime concern, we make sure that our private jet passengers enjoy a safe and comfortable flight to their desirable destinations. Over the years Air Charter Turkey…